Thursday, September 28

Can you believe Mattie is already...

6 weeks old! My goodness time is flying by..she is getting so big. She is so smart..my OB/GYN said yesterday that she is very "mature". She doesn't miss a thing..sometimes she will get fussy..but I know that she isn't hungry, wet, gassy or tired..she is just nosey..and wants for me to walk her around the house so she can just look at everything..this makes her stop fussing. We laugh and tell her she is being a nosey baby.




3 comments:

annie said...

Sweet Mattie's not nosey!
Just very curious and knows that there is a very big world around her!
Thanks for sharing such cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's adorable! Had to chuckle when you said she was a little "nosey" baby. LOL Too cute, and great pics!

~Denise

P. S. I got your email and emailed you back. :-)

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute!! I cant believe how much she has grown since i saw her.