Tuesday, October 17

What's up with Blogger?

I am still trying to add pictures..but it just won't take..I haven't experienced problems like this EVER! I don't see any notes saying that they are working on it or updating..I will keep trying. Mattie was 2 months old yesterday..and had a well-baby-check-up today..and got FOUR (4)..yes (4) shots..Oh..my goodness..It was so upsetting..Izabelle cried, she said "First, they stick a thermometer up her butt..then they have to give her a bunch of shots..I wish they would leave her alone!" Anyhoo..Mattie is having a very rough night..she is sleeping right now..don't know for how long though. Izabelle got a little yellow tape on the end of her white belt today..for making the decision to stick with TKD..the last 2 weeks were trial..so we paid for 1 month today, she is doing very well. Oh I almost forgot Mattie is now...23 inches..12 lbs. 11oz. she getting so big!

1 comment:

Jann Gray said...

WTG Izabelle! I am so proud of her sticking with the TKD....

Mattie as always is precious....

Have I mentioned I have missed you? Thanks for blogging so I can catch up a litte...but I am so totally looking forward to seeing you in real person. Hopefully, we will both be back in town at the same time soon!