(I heard this from the song that plays on Sherri VonL's blog..great song..Izabelle & I listen to it often!)
Izabelle Taylor Gross, Age 9
Inside the file folder I have the blog entry for that day(11/5/06) and all the responses from: Aunt Cher Bear, Grandma LaFaye, Aunt Tina, Chelle, Tiffany, Ann & Denise. This will be something to cherish when she is an adult.
Whew..angry Miss Mattie. Not really, she is hungry and I just had to get a quick pic with this cute little hat given to her from Aunt Cherry, The Goody Fairy! Izabelle & I knew we were pushing our luck with her.




3 comments:
What a great page idea! I'm so happy for Izabelle - I know she will cherish that page for years to come!
Mattie is adorable as always, even when she's crying -- great photo!
~Denise
that mattie!! she is getting bigger and bigger...haven't you had a talk with her about that??? :o) very sweet layout for izabelle, yes, she will cherish it one day!
I LOVE the layout....what a precious memory. I always get tears in my eyes when I hear about children accepting Christ into their hearts...their faith is untarnished...and they have a whole life ahead of them to get to know their Lord...it is awesome! Thanks for sharing it made my night!
Post a Comment