Sunday, November 5

Oh! What a wonderful day!!!

We were late for church this morning..but we got there! We had special music (solo) today..the song was "Beulah Land". This is such a beautiful song..it was one of my Grandma Pulley's favorites..I couldn't control the tears today while it was being sang.

At the end of service..when Mr. Jim Carr (our Pastor/Chuck Groover was out of town) began the invitation hymn "Just As I Am" and asked whomever would like to come forward to move memsbership..take Jesus as their Savior..etc. Well our little Izabelle..wanted to go up..I went with her..she accepted Jesus into her heart. It was so sweet. I am so thankful for my precious children..I am truly blessed.

I know my Grandma was there today..watching & smiling with the Lord..and I know that they are both so proud of Izabelle.

BEULAH LAND
(click on the link to hear the song)

I'm kind of homesick for a country
to which I've never seen before
No sad goodbyes will there be spoken
and time won't matter anymore

Beulah Land I'm longing for you,
and some day on thee I'll stand
There my home shall be eternal,
In Beulah Land, sweet Beulah Land.

I'm looking now across the river,
to where my faiths 'gonna end in sight
There's just a few more days to labor,
then I will take my heavenly flight.

Beulah Land I'm longing for you,
and some day on thee I'll stand
There my home shall be eternal,
In Beulah Land, sweet Beulah Land.

In Beulah Land, sweet Beulah Land.



Also today Rich and I attended the Labor of Love Reunion..Rich won the award of: (See below)... too funny!..Also my friend Amber & I won the award for the longest hospital stay..we both had c-section's.


I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very proud of our Izabelle!!
Love the song 'Beulah Land'too.
I played it on the link and tried
to sing it but kept getting choked
up thinking about Nana Pulley. I
know she is enjoying Beulah Land
with other family members who have passed on. Sometimes life here on
earth is sooooo hard but I try to
remind myself that this is just a
temporary journey and that all the hurts and tears will be no more when our own journey is over. Love
the pic of Ritchie and Mattie together. Izzie looks so pretty and happy! I know Trae is such a
good big brother to his sisters!! Love ya,Auntie Cher Bear

Ron and Irene LaFaye said...

Thats wonderful that Izabelle has accepted Jesus. Isnt it a wonderful feeling to know that your kids are saved and you know they will be with the Lord when they die? Its a parents prayer answered. God is so good.
We love you Izabelle!

Anonymous said...

Jill,
I was so touched by reading your blog entry on this day. It is so wonderful and a blessing from God that your daughter accepted Christ as her personal savior today. God bless her and your family.

We also enjoyed seeing you, Mattie and Rich this afternoon. We were so excited that you all came and that we could visit with our little blessing Kamryn today. We will have to keep in touch in the future.

Take care,
Tiffany Gunn

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!! Isabelle that is awesome. Congratulations! God bless you, We love you

Chelle said...

Congratulations Izabelle! That gives me goose bumps!