{Breakfast}:
*Country Breakfast Casserole, recipe from The Shupe House/Bed & Breakfast
6 eggs, beaten
1 tsp. salt
2 c. milk
1 lb. sausage, cooked & drained
10 slices bread torn into 1 inch pieces
1 c. medium cheddar cheese grated
2 bunches green onions, chopped
Mix eggs, salt & milk together. Spray 8 x 11 pan with no stick spray. Layer bread, meat, cheese then onion & repeat. Pour egg and milk mixture over dish until all bread is covered. Refrigerate overnight. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
*Coffee
{Lunch}:
*Roasted Turkey..from The Honeybaked Ham Company
*Mashed Potatoes with gravy
*Stuffing with Hot Italian Sausage
*Cranberry Sauce
*Mexican Deviled Eggs
8 hard cooked eggs
1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 c. mayonnaise
1/4 c. salsa
2 green onions, finely chopped (white part only)
1 tablespoon sour cream
salt to taste
Slice the eggs in half lengthwise. In a small bowl, mash the yolks well. Stir in cheese, mayonnaise, salsa, onions, sour cream & salt. Evenly fill the whites. Chill.
*Green Bean Casserole
*Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Asparagus
*Sister Schubert's Yeast Rolls
*Peanut Butter Pie..{Hollye Cross's recipe}!
*Soda Pop
Our Thanksgiving traditions:
*The Alabama LaFaye's come to visit for a few days..
*we all go watch a movie at the movie theatre..
*we look at Christmas lights off of Hwy. 109 in Lebanon..awesome display!! a must see!!
*This year..I am going to have everyone write down what they are thankful for {on little note cards}..so that I can use them on my {Thanksgiving 2006} layout.
_____________________________________________________
Oh..guess what happend this morning?!? Our microwave decided to die on us. Yep..2 days before Thanksgiving! I didn't realize that I have had this microwave for over 8 years until I thought about it today..it has had a long life and it has been good to us. So today we purchased a new one..I then realized how God has blessed us {financially} to be able to just go and purchase a new one without worrying about how we are going to pay for it. For this I am THANKFUL!
What are some of your Thanksgiving traditions??? What are you thankful for???
Tuesday, November 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
First of all...I am lovin' the recioes,,,,may have to rethink our menu a bit.
Although is has been a bit of aa tough year -- the blessings so fr wertgh the tough parts....and it truly is a blessing to have gained this sweet circke of frienrs,
I'm Thank-ful my my mom & son. My mom is such a blessing. She's there for me when I need her.She always thinks of Brayden & I first. I miss my dad but I know he's in Heaven & one day I will see him again. I'm also thankful for the Lord with out him in our lifes we would be lost. He is number 1.
Have a Blessed Thanksgiving. Jennifer
I'm so very thankful for my immediate family and extended family. And I'm very thankful for all my wonderful friends (like you)! :-) Oh, and I'm also thankful for friends who share {{wonderful}} recipes on their blogs! :-D
~Denise
Post a Comment