Saturday, July 28
Trae..updated
Trae just called me from band practice..it is 8:45a. He asked me to come and pick him up..he is supposed to be there until 4:00p this afternoon. I asked him "What's going on?" He said "A student put a stink bomb in one of the school's saxaphone cases last night after practice and the band director is EXTREMELY ANGRY!" The band director gave the student(s) that did this..time to confess..but when no one came forward it made the band director even more angry. How dis-respectful to the school, Mr. C and the students that have worked so hard in the HEAT to get this routine practiced. Mr. C said also that if no one comes forward by 4:oop Monday..there will be no practice on Monday either (normally scheduled 4p-9p). I tell ya..I would like to ring the kid(s) neck that did this..I have spent a lot of time just running Trae back and forth from work (if he isn't at work, he is at band practice) and back and forth from band..until late at night!! Rrrrrrrr......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
What happened to his car?
His car? His car is safely parked in the garage. Trae only has a learner's permit..he will get his driver's license in December..until then..he cannot drive alone. So therefore I take him to work & band.
Post a Comment