Mattie had fell asleep on {my favorite blanket}, I think she likes it also. My Great-Grandmother handmade it. BTW I made the blanket that they are covered with..go me! Anyhoo..she fell asleep on this quilt..and Izabelle was done with her studies..so I went upstairs to take a quick shower. I came back down to this...{HOW SWEET}!!! I know, I know Izabelle needs to stop sucking her thumb..maybe she will before she gets engaged..so that means she has a lot of time to think about kicking her habit. Ha!
Tuesday, August 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh, Aren't they sweet???..... Too Cute... I would have never know Izabelle was sucking her thumb had you not said anything..... T
Awwww, now that is pure sweetness!
Blessings to your family.
*Your Secret Sister*
Now this is pure tranquility! So sweet...makes your heart melt I know!
Hugs,
Sue
Okay your cat is looking at you with that look, lol
Post a Comment