Saturday, September 15

Our week in a nutshell

Sunday: I worked my Avon booth at the Tennessee State Fair from 9:00a-8:00p. I signed my first recruit and got three more possible contacts and one took a try it kit (a temporary kit that let's you sell without actually signing a contract with Avon, this allows you to see if you will like doing this sort of thing). After that I met Rich & the kiddos for late dinner at Olive Garden.


Monday: Homeschool, Deliveries, Taekwondo, Deliveries, Band, Deliveries


Tuesday: Homeschool, Deliveries, Taekwondo


Wednesday: I worked my Avon booth from 9:00a-3:00p and I sent out another try it kit, Taekwondo, Homeschool


Thursday: Homeschool, Avon sales meeting, Izabelle belt test 5:00p-7:00p..she is now an orange belt!! Woops. I forgot to post her pics with her new belt.



Friday: Homeschool, Deliveries, Rich & Jill belt test(I was so nervous all week about breaking a board with an ax kick, but I did it, I broke two boards at one time!) we are now yellow belts!! Football game (MJ-28 vs. Gallatin-14)
Today: R-E-L-A-X , well I am supposed to go to the bank by noon ( Mattie & I slept until 10:00am) so I guess I better go!

5 comments:

Renee said...

Yeah for you and your new belts. Very cool.
Remind me not to tick you off.
Loving my lipstick.
thanks again for the samples

Chelle said...

You know I'm really struggling right now with Usborne. I want to keep it going, but I'm having a hard time doing it and homeschooling too. How do you do it?

Jill LaFaye said...

{Chelle}: Get up earlier and put the pedal to the metal. Seriously! Funny that you ask that..I was just talking to Rich about my/our busy schedule(s)..so we both agreed on waiting another year to have baby #4.
I schedule Avon deliveries after school..I have moved our normal homeschool schedule (10a-2p) to 8a-12noon. Taekwondo is in the evening, Izabelle at 5p & mine at 7p. Trae gets picked up usually between 7p-8p. Dinner is usually something simple..grilled cheese, frozen pizza, etc. This week has been difficult because of the Tennessee State Fair..but my last day was yesterday.



And for the record..I am not a fan of Oprah, but when I know something interesting (to me) is coming on, I set the DVR.

Aunt Sue said...

You are one busy woman and I applaud your discipline!!
Love, Auntie Sue

Anonymous said...

A busy but productive week! Thanks for sharing :)

Hugs, Tamara
www.TrainingHearts.com