Thursday, October 18

A little game of tag.

My friend Jan caught me! :)
This reminds me of when I was little..playing flashlight tag at my grandma Pulley's during the summer..one of my favorites was red light, green light or mother-may-I. My grandma would sit on the front porch while my friends and I would play in the front yard at night:) Sweet memories..

Jobs I have had:
1. Customer service rep. for John Rice Plumbing (age 15)..my parents business.
2. Hardee's of Mount Juliet..yep..I was there for the grand opening:)
3. K-Mart of Hermitage..that no longer exists.
4. Sub-Sational Sub Shop (Cherry Point, N.C.)
5. Manager of John Rice Plumbing (age 20)
6. Manager of The Blossom Shop
7. Moss' of Mount Juliet (3 years)
8. Trailer Sales of Tennessee (6 years)
9. Independent Avon Sales Representative

Movies I could watch over & over:
1. Devine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
2. Flicka
3. Step-Mom (any of Julia Robert's movies)
4. The Secret


TV shows that I watch:
I don't really watch tv...but I do like to catch a Predators Hockey game when I can.


Places I have lived:
1. Detroit, Michigan (born there)
2. Taylor, Michigan (is that right Dad/A.C.T.G.F.?)
3. West Branch, Michigan
4. Sonora, Texas
5. Midland, Texas
6. Waynesboro, Tennessee
7. Mount Juliet, Tennessee
8. Cherry Point, North Carolina
9. Hermitage, Tennessee
10. Gladeville, Tennessee
11. Old Hickory, Tennessee


Favorite Foods:
1. MEXICAN (Cinco De Mayo)
2. Sushi (Sushin..Murfreesboro)
3. Tiramisu (sp)


Favorite colors:
1. Pink/Cocoa
2. Green
3. Black


Places I would love to be now:
1. Waynesboro, Tennessee..sitting with my grandma Pulley on the porch swing watchin' fire flies.
2. Waynesboro, Tennessee..marrying my sweetheart all over again:) It was a beautiful, awesome, perfect day.
3. Spider Lake, Michigan


Names I like but would not use for my children:
1. Candelaria (my step-mom's spanish name..beautiful!)
2. Emma
3. Brooklyn Elizabeth


Now, let's see here..I tag:

HOLLYE, TRACIE, TEXAS DIVA/TERESA & JERSEY GIRL/JENNIFER!


P.S. My sweet Izabelle has her own blog now..so go check it out and leave her a comment..it would really give her a big grin:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes,You lived in Taylor,Mi.Born in
a Detroit hospital.Not sure but I
think you were about 4 or 5 months old
when you moved to West Branch.
P.S. Still on the hunt for that
PESKY WOODPECKER!Hee!
A.C.T.G.F.

Anonymous said...

you've lived ALL over the place! Wow!!