Sunday, March 1

Rite of Sending/Election

This morning Izabelle went through the Rite of Sending at St. Stephen's. Then later (at 3pm) went through the Rite of Election and was presented to Bishop Choby at St. Henry's in Nashville. What a beautiful church! *Photos 2, 3, 4 & 5*
(1st photo taken at St. Stephen)

Izabelle found her favorite saint..St. Francis and wanted me to take her picture with him. She said, "Oh, I didn't know he was here!"



Aunt Cherry..here is the rosary that I bought Izabelle on Friday at Saint Mary's bookstore.



I hope everyone has a great week!

8 comments:

A.C.T.G.F. said...

BEAUTIFUL-Our Izzy is!!!
Love the sweet pics!
Her Rosary is absolutely
lovely~ Was the 1st pic taken
at St. Stephens?
Love ya'll
Auntie Cher Bear

Teresa AKA: T said...

Oh, Jill, she is just beautiful and I know you all are so proud of her... Love the Rosary...

Andi said...

Hi Jilly! Oh my gosh...I have so much to catch up on here. I adore all of your pictures of your beautiful family. Looks like a special day.

Hugs, Andi

Cecile said...

Your family is beautiful and you are glowing:)

Renee said...

LOVE the pic of her kneeling...so precious.

FYI: Moss' has a St. Francis of Assi lawn statue for like $40. It's really nice. I got mine at Old Time Pottery for cheaper, but it looks cheaper!

Miss you!

Missy Glave said...

Such beautiful pictures ... and such a beautiful ceremony.

Bonnie said...

Hi Jilly,
Haven't been by in awhile and boy have I missed out on alot. You are such a beautiful glowing mom to be. And your girls are so beautiful, too.

doris sander said...

beautiful pics. i really love the one of izabelle with st francis.