Saturday, September 12

Hi

Are you still there? My apologies for being the world's worst Blogger. I thought I would share a few photos with you and hopefully have more for you very soon!

Izabelle is in 6th grade this year. Isn't she just beautiful?


Trae is a Senior this year..I still can't believe it. The time has come..I have to let him grow up and become a man..but it hurts..why does it hurt so bad?


Mattie..our little energizer bunny. She has such a big personality..she is always crackin' me up! Just yesterday she said, "Mommy, your boobs are in the floor." I said, "What?" Again she said, "Your boobs are in the floor." I looked down in the floor (laundry room floor) and there laid my bra. I nearly peed my pants! She is a hoot :o)

..and our newest addition..Jon Paul. He is about 2 months in these photos. He is my smiling blue-eyed chunky baby. I really think that his eyes are going to stay blue! They are so beautiful. I love, love, love his sweet snuggles :o)



'Till next time..

1 comment:

Aunt Sue said...

Hi Jilly, I'm still here. It's easier to see what's goin on with you on your blog than it is on FB.
Jon Paul is soooo doggone cute! Izzie & Mattie are both so beautiful! And your Trae is just the best kid around - such a kind/gentle guy. He reminds me so much of Uncle Art when he was younger and use to take care of me :-) Love you!