Wednesday, June 14

Two Peas In A Bucket Shipment

This is the first time I ordered from Two Peas...I received my package today! I love getting packages!! I received Jenni Bowlin's monthly papercrafting kit and monthly project yesterday, two days in a row..PACKAGES!
In my Two Peas shipment I received: Heidi Swapp's Large Floral Bouquet Mask, Vine Mask, Doodlebug Designs Cupcake Silk Flowers, Lilac Silk Flowers, KI Memories Pink Tins-Trendy Tins, Queen & Co. Kissy Fit Hook Ups, Pink Big Brads and Black Big Brads.
Now Izabelle & I can make masks like Glenda Page taught about last month..we have been looking for these masks, but they were very difficult to get our hands on.



1 comment:

Dana said...

FUN!!! I want to sit next to you next time and borrow your new cool stuff:)
I just got the official word that I will be able to go to Saturday's crop.I heard that you will be there for part of the time - is that still the case? Hope to see you! Dana