I figured out how to edit the links!!!!! It is 1:00am..I couldn't sleep, so I got up and gave this another try.
Thanks, Jann for explaining this to Chelle and I at the crop Friday, including this little link thing I just did. It took me a few days to get it..but I got it.
Tuesday, August 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Woohoo! You did it!
I know I won't see you before you have Mattie unless you are taking Amber's class on Saturday. But I do have a gift for Miss Mattie, so I guess I need to get your address.
YEAH! You rock! All this and having a baby too! You are just accomplishing WAY to many things this week. Am praying for you girl. It was fun hanging with you on Fri and Saturday.
Jill- You need to update EVERYDAY. If you don't update, I wonder if you have gone into labor. I've checked your blog several times today. You'll be getting a call tomorrow if you don't blog.
Post a Comment