Thursday, August 10
Update..beep beep beep..Update..beep beep beep..
It is almost 9:00pm..I am still at home..no signs yet that would make me call Rich and rush to the hospital. I was sitting in the living room a while ago and Mattie took her foot(I think) and just kind of waved it from one side of my stomach and back to the middle of my stomach..it was so sweet..I laughed and patted and rubbed her. I am going to sort of miss these feelings, but I am so looking forward to just being able to see her and hold her and hear her for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I am headed out your way on Saturday, so maybe you will still be around. If not, I'll come visit you at the hospital! I am so excited for you!
I think Mattie is ready. How sweet.
Hey Jill! I just caught up on your blog. I will be waiting for a call from Jann! I hope I can come see you at the hospital!
Post a Comment