Friday, February 2

Dear: {Clueless} in Virginia & Utah

This is Jadite {color} Fire King {brand}...the juice reamer is right up front..it is what you use to make fresh juice..{orange, lemon. etc.}..


We got some snow last night! Izabelle had a blast..Trae just wanted to sleep..he wasn't interested in playing outside..but Izabelle got up and got herself dressed and headed out the back door..I let her play until 10:15 am..We usually do school work from 10 a - 2 p..so we were a little late today...but we had the perfect excuse!

I love this picture of Toto...oh my goodness...isn't he the cutest little thing?! He was jumping around acting like an idiot..very very funny!

Picture of the backyard early this morning..7-ish.
My SWEET hubby..before he left this morning for work.

Attn: Renee..I have lots of stamps that you can come over and use if you would like! Only {1} that says "Happy Valentine's Day"..but lots that would work for the occasion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We read in the paper that you got snow. Maybe after we move there we will go south for the winter, lol. Looks like Isabelle and Toto had a ball playing in the snow.
Hey thanks for enlighting us about the Jadite thing.

Sherri said...

I am glad you posted the Jadite stuff, I too, was wondering what it looked like! I did however know what a juice reamer was and I figured it was some sort of collectible you could find in antique shops.
love the snow pictures!
and irene...don't worry about going south for the winter, snow doesn't happen here that often and it is usually gone within 24 hours! :o)