Here is Izabelle with {2} of the triplets...lets see here..I know that is Ashley and the other is Austin..am I correct Chelle?
Izabelle posing by "The Garden Privy". Izabelle thought it was horrible..I thought it was kind of fancy..it was a three seater. {Ha!}
Izabelle, Ashley & Austin..{I think I am correct}..I get confused with the boys with who is who..anyhoo..they got to ride up front! How much fun is that!?Later we all went to McDonald's..yum yum!







4 comments:
Izabelle looks like shes getting taller. We will have to go there on one of our trips up there.
(p.s. i put Alabama after my name because i noticed last time i was on your blog someone else named Sherri also posts comments)
Sweet pictures...I loved going to The Hermitage. My folks lived for 22 years in middle TN so I visited The Hermitage several times...I love such things. Looks like wonderful weather there!
Hugs,
Sue
This is from Page:
"she can come to my house and have yunch at McDonalds. and pretty. What is your horses name? From M-0-M the whole family too"
page
no more reading blogs with her on my lap! phew
You got it right! That is Austin!
Post a Comment