The Dollar Tree also had these green {Peeps}..I haven't ever seen this color..It is a new color? Does anyone know? Has anyone tried to roast a {Peep}? *wink* I bet ya they would taste yummy!
Oh..did you know that there is an "Official Marshmallow Peep Fan Club"? at www.marshmallowpeeps.com they have the cutest website!
I think that they need to come out with {Peep} pez dispensers.
I also found these ring {Peeps}..how cute!!!!!!!!!!
Oh...I finished this l/o last night!




3 comments:
OMG that LO's cute....It amazes me that there are so many talented people in the world and they all seem so underground to the rest of the world!! LOL
Ok...how fun is the focus on [peeps]? I have got to get some bubble peeps for my niece -- she will go nuts.
Love the layout...yummy indeed!
What a wonderful layout! And the recipe is something I need to do too! : )
Peeps!! Wow...I think we absolutely need green Peeps AND bubble Peeps!
They are necessities!
I enjoyed today's post!
Hugs,
Sue
Post a Comment