Man..he blew {all 16} candles out in one blow..I couldn't believe it.
He will be taking his driver's permit test on Wednesday..he failed the first one..because of his eyes..they are getting so bad..it really scares me..so I took him Tuesday to get an exam and new frames {tried to talk him into contacts & the Dr. even put one in his eye to show him how it felt..but NOOOOO..he is sticking with his glasses}..so his glasses will be ready on May 1st.
So after he gets his driver's permit..he has to wait 6 months before he gets a driver's license..so looks like Trae will be gettin' a vehicle around November..Trae & Rich have been looking {a lot} at different vehicles..so Rich will have an idea what Trae likes..when he comes across a great deal. Trae wants a *Brand New 'Stang*..but our insurance will be c-r-a-z-y expensive..so that is o-u-t! I think he will be tickled just to have his own vehicle when the day comes. *smile*
Everyone..wish my {sweet baby boy}..{*he will always be my baby*} a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


I left my Easter topiaries & wreath up...'cause it doesn't say Easter..and pretty pastel eggs...mean SPRING..right? So they will be in my kitchen until Summer...Hee Hee!




5 comments:
Trae I can't believe your already 16. It seems like yesterday your mon was pregant with you & we worked at K-mart. Times sure does fly. HAPPY BIRTHDAY & have a great week-end.
Jennifer & Brayden(my little baby)
Happy, Happy!! Wow - the big 16...scares me soooo much...
Happy BirthING day Jill!
Happy Birthday Trae! Hope it's a great year for you.
Those topiaries won't be around if I come over. I bought one and wished I had found another. Even called around but they said some little pink lady took all they had! Should have known it was you!
Dearest Trae,
Happy belated 16th Birthday!!!
Can't believe how quickly the
years have gone by! Bet you are
looking forward to getting that
first car!! Love ya,
Aunt
Cherry
Happy Birthday Trea!! Next year we'll be able to celebrate with you.
Jill your baby is growing up.
Post a Comment