I hope you enjoy your special day today..I love you!
I finished this l/o last night..it is the first time I have ever created a l/o with product that I was asked to use..nothing else..but what I was given..It was difficult at first..but then it all came together!
I used the {NEW} ki Surprise products:
Surprise Party & Surprise Word Art..patterned paper
Surprise Color Lab
Surprise Hip Chip
Surprise Sashes
I was asked to do this for Scrap'n Memories..so maybe you will see it there on display!

Have A Great Week!!!!!!!!!




3 comments:
Love the little rhinestone circle.
Happy Birthday Aunt Cherry! Hope it's a good one.
Hi Cherry,
Happy Birthday!!!
I think we're blessed to have Jill as our neice, don't you???
Love,
Aunt Sue Kren
PS - Love you, Jill.
Oh My,What a wonderful birthday
surprise to find on your blogsite!! Thank You Jilly!!!!!
Love you too-Bunches and Bunches!
Thank you Renee and Auntie Sue for
the Birthday wishes also!! Yes, I think we are all so blessed to have our Jill and such good friends
in our Circle of Life!!
Love,
Cherry Berry
Post a Comment