We celebrated Mattie's birthday on Sunday. She had lots of vistors:
1.Grandpa & 2.Grandma LaFaye
3.Gram LaFaye
4.Great-Uncle Jimmy
5.Great-Aunt Kim
6.Cousin Samatha
7.Cousin Riley (all the way from Canada)
8.Aunt Sherri
9.Cousin Hilary
10.Cousin Britney
11.Jennifer (my best friend from high school) & her son
12.Brayden
She absolutley loved her audience that sang "Happy Birthday" to her! She would smile & clap..then we would all clap..then she would clap some more..Such a sweet little princess!
Her Daddy helped her blow her {candle} out..she wanted to touch that candle flame so bad.
This is Trae, Izabelle & Mattie's Great-Grandmother {Gram}..I am sure you have seen her on the blog before..she will be 96 in October! What a blessing to have her here!
Mattie enjoying her birthday cake & a sippy cup full of *lemonade*..her new favorite drink!
She was so nice & neat eating her cake..one bite at a time..she was in no hurry.
This is Mattie's Grandpa (Rich's Dad)..and Mattie would never have anything to do with him..she would cry when he got too close to her..BUT..today they became "friends" over a sippy cup of lemonade!
P.S. When she woke up this morning(8/16)..I went to the nursery and got her out of her crib..when I was changing her panties..I noticed another tooth!! Her (right) top tooth has broke through.




7 comments:
She is adorable in that birthday hat!!! Happy Birthday!!!!
She looks so cute in that little birthday hat! What a fun day! Can't believe it's been a year! I remember you a year ago this time...fun times! Glad you had a great day!
It looks like you had a wonderful day surrounded by family and friends!
Cute pics!!
What a sweet Birthday Girl!!
I luv her festive hat!!! All the
pics of you all are great. Glad
you all had a wonderful party.
So happy Mattie likes the puppy
with the wiggly tail!!It made me
giggle,too!! Love y'all.
The Goody Fairy
Oh my goodness....look at that adorable birthday hat!!! So cute!!
Love all the pics!
Oh what a cutie pie! I especially love the one in her high chair wear she is laughing and clapping.
Post a Comment