She is modeling an ACTGF original..hee hee..this makes her look very grown up..the straps tie around the back of her neck..too cute!
Friday, August 17
Mattie @ 1 year old
I took this yesterday at a customer's house..(Mrs. I. Moss)..everyone's grass is so brown..ours in dead!
So after I dropped off Izabelle at TKD class..Mattie and I drove around to see if we could find some GREEN grass..and we did..at a local bank in MJ..could you imagine this picture with dead grass in the background? Not pretty.
She is modeling an ACTGF original..hee hee..this makes her look very grown up..the straps tie around the back of her neck..too cute!
She is modeling an ACTGF original..hee hee..this makes her look very grown up..the straps tie around the back of her neck..too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love the dress. What cute shots!
Cute pictures!
Ugh, I hate this word verification thingie on here...it always fights me!@!
Post a Comment