Monday, September 24

E-Bay


Let's give this a go. My neighbor friend puts her un-wanted treasures on {E-Bay}. So I decided that instead of throwing my un-sold garage sale items away, that I would give this a try. Reading Doris' blog tonight gave me the extra little push that I needed..gosh does everyone do this? I have added 9 items so far..I could probably put 1000's of items on there..I have so many un-wanted treasures:) My kitchen counter looks like an auction is getting ready to take place! Geesh.

Wish me luck!


I just found (1:38am) these little goodies in the garage..(see above photo). I have seen these Moo-cow Creamers for as much as $20.00! I got mine for $6.00..it reminds me of when I was little..they used to set on restaurant tables (I think?) I am for sure that I owned my very own Moo-Cow Creamer and I remember sipping chocolate milk out of it's mouth. Help me out Dad..if you remember:) Oh and the old ice trays..does anyone remember these? I remember pulling the lever up and breaking the ice! I thought it was kinda cool..I paid $4.95 for it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill, Yes, Yes, Yes.... I did ebay for years.... I used to sell lots of differend stuff.... That is where I got started on the web... Good Luck Girl..... T

Anonymous said...

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Yes you had a cow glass you drank your Nestles Quick chocolate milk out of except yours had a hole where the nose was to stick a straw through, If I remember right? It's been a few years! !
Dad

Susie Q said...

Good luck dear Jill! I wish you lots of fun too. I am thinking about doing this with some of my posters and movie memorabilia...some of the things I will never use, Someone else may want them!

I hope you sell a lot for a lot!!

Hugs,
Sue

Aunt Sue said...

Yes, the treasured moo cow. Jill, I too remember that they set on restaurant tables with coffee cream in them!!!
You should talk to Uncle Bill; he has had a thriving Ebay business for several years. He sells mostly books but dabbles in other things. Aunt Sue

Renee said...

I've never done it, but have thought about it. Seems taking the tax deduction is the easy way for me. Good luck and hope you update on how your sales went.

TracieClaiborne said...

Are you selling that Moo cow or did you just buy it? It's precious!!!!!!!