I understand that the Pampered Chef Consultant is trying to get her NEW business off to a good start..so I thought I would help her & Hollye:)
I will be mailing invitations out via email and snail mail..so look for yours soon!
If you live out-of-state and you are interested in placing an order or browing a catalog..email me or post a comment so that I can email you an invitation..we direct ship right to your door!
Theme: 6 o'clock Salads
Menu: Chicken, Avocado and Grapefruit Salad
Date: Friday, August 1st
Time: 6:30p
Where: (see invitation)




3 comments:
send me an e-vite, no promises but I'll take a peak at
I wish I lived closer I would crash your Pampered Chef party!!
Hope you have fun!
Missy
Ditto what Missy said. I miss getting together with friends and doing things. My "BFF" had to move to Virginia....now I have to do things myself LOL. Hope you and the new PC rep do well.
Post a Comment