We completed the first lesson in Spelling & Poetry..she is thrilled to have a {Spelling List} to study and know by next Monday..not! We completed the first lesson in Arithmetic..mainly review..so thankful for that..I am so not ready to shed sweat and tears quite yet..in a few weeks..maybe I will be ready *wink*
So..after all her work was complete..I treated her to DQ..she totally deserved it! Before that though we stopped at a nearby park to take "first day of school" pictures. I love my sweet girl!
.jpg)
.jpg)




11 comments:
Your Izabelle is beautiful! Great pictures!
Oh Jill, Izzy looks so sweet and I love her hair like that (you did a great job on taking the pics.)... You know you are the best mommy.... T
Congrats to Izabelle on starting the 5th grade. She looks very cute with her hair pulled back like that! XXOO Aunt Suzy-Q
Cute first day of school pictures! You should enlarge one of them and frame it.
Love you!
Yaya
She's a beauty:))
I hope the first day of school went well:))
Great photo! Nice to see your blog again! :) :)
Hope all is well!
Cheryl
PS I'm a big Bee Gees fan.......I'm dancing in my kitchen to your music.
I'm so loven' your new background... T
She looks so sweet. What a stack of books. Who said homeschooling was all fun and games?
I like her hair that style...I wonder if I can get P to do it if I show her Izzy's picture
happy first day!!! such sweet pics! :D
Those are fabulous pictures!
cute pictures :)
Post a Comment