My first ultrasound is scheduled at 2:20pm this afternoon. I will let you all know as soon as possible! My friend Sherri is letting me borrow her digital recorder to record the ultrasound today so I should be able to load it on blogger:)
I know I need to start blogging..and I promise I will get back into the habit..and again I want to thank you for all of the kind words. Jackie, I hope to meet you one day..I know your son lives around here. I know you put a lot of time into the email that you sent me..you don't know how much I appreciated it. Thanks again:)
Big giant hugs!
Update soon.
Wednesday, January 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thank you, Jilly, for your sweet comment. I'm glad to know you received my email. Please don't feel like you have/need to respond.
As I said before, I can identify with what you are going through.
Just know there are friends out there praying for you & keeping you in our hearts.
P.S. Looking forward to your ultrasound video. How exciting for you & your family.
HUGS to you !
Glad to see you back, I was worried about you. I know it has been a tough time for you, know you have been in my thoughts and prayers.
Post a Comment