Thursday, February 1

Vintage Printers Box {Drawer}

I found this the other day at an Antique {junk} store..I thought it would be cool to store my {small} rubber stamps on it! I am trying to research to see how old it is..from what I have found..it is maybe anywhere from the 1880's - 1940's.
Mine isn't marked with a brand or anything..except for it has a label on the side of the drawer that says: ATTRACTIVE T39..1097

I also found a Jadite Juice Reamer to add to my Jadite Fire King collection!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy,
Just wondering what is a Jadite
Juice reamer and Jadite Fire King?
Is it an antique?
Auntie Cherry
Clueless in
Virginia-hee hee

Renee said...

I've never been into stamping.
Do you have any Valentine's ones?
Wanna share?

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great the things kids say? Makes you wonder what goes on in their little minds.
I have the same question as Auntie Cherry,..just what is a Jadite Fire King and a Jadite Juice reamer?
Gramdma clueless in Utah, LOL

doris sander said...

toto cracks me up! :D