Mattie was crawling into the livingroom..I said "Come back Mattie"..so she turns around and waves..and she waves correctly..not the backwards wave..she is so smart!
Monday, June 11
Monday with Mattie
As most of you know..Trae & Izabelle are gone visiting to their dad's..for a week..*sigh*..so Mattie & I are just enjoying eachother's company..so far this morning we did some laundry & re-arranged the kitchen..we put a little play area at one end of the kitchen & I brought a queen anne chair up from the den & moved the kitchen table to the center of the kitchen. Mattie has been playing all morning..I took some pics of her playing..I think we might go out in a little bit & look for some new cloth napkins for the table..(I still have the egg topiaries out) and buy a new centerpiece for the kitchen table..I am thinking Hobby Lobby..I wonder if they carry cloth napkins?..I hired a babysitter to watch Mattie for 1 1/2 hours tonight & Tuesday night & Wednesday night..so I can go to TKD class..Thursday I have a belt test..my friend Emily is going to sit with Mattie and watch me..geesh!..it has been a long time since I hired a sitter..oh..wait a minute I don't think I have ever hired a sitter..other than daycare..anyhoo..for 4 1/2 hours total..it will cost me $45.00..$15.00 a day..but we know her & her family & she has CPR training..etc..etc. Earlier this morning Mattie & I watched Montel..I cried..they talked about children dying while at daycare..abused by a caregiver..I am so thankful that I don't have to send my children to daycare. Very thankful!
Mattie was crawling into the livingroom..I said "Come back Mattie"..so she turns around and waves..and she waves correctly..not the backwards wave..she is so smart!

Mattie was crawling into the livingroom..I said "Come back Mattie"..so she turns around and waves..and she waves correctly..not the backwards wave..she is so smart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
It's hard to beleive she's almost 1. She's growing up so fast. She looks so much like Rich. I'm glad your able to stay home with her also. Hope you two have a good day. Talk at ya later. Jennifer & Brayden
I am soooo happy that I finally got to hold this cute happy little bundle. She is soo adorable and I hope that when we come back you wont have to worry about a babysitter anymore.
Jill, Mattie is growing so much... So Cute too..... Oh I remember the days of my kids going to their other parents.... I just hated it.... I always got so bored without them home.... One day it will be all over for you too and the kids will go where they want.... Take care sweet lady and good luck with the TKD class.... I'm off the Hobby Lobby too..... Wish some of us bloggers lived closer as it would be fun to do things together..... Just a thought..... Till Next Time.... T
Good luck on you TKD test...you will do great! Mattie is growing so much -- so cute. Bet it is strange to have time just with her...wow -- fun though. Have a great week.
she's cute...and I didn't know Huggies had box tops??
Post a Comment