Oh..I thought I would share something new & yummy I have found..ok..everyone knows that I love, love, love my Advocare..well these are yummy & I am very impressed with the amounts of vitamins, minerals & protein! check it out & use as a meal replacement
220 calories
Total Fat 7g
Sat. Fat 2.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Potassium 120mg
Protein 10g
Vitamin A 35%
Vitamin C 100%
Calcium 45%
Iron 35%
Vitamin E 100%
Thiamine 100%
Riboflavin 100%
Niacin 100%
Vitamin B6 100%
Folic Acid 100%
Vitamin B12 100%
Biotin 100%
Panto. Acid 100%
Phosphorous 25%
Magnesium 35%
Zinc 35%
I buy the Snickers Marathon Energy Bar..Multi Grain Crunch @ Walmart, near the pharmacy..6 pk for $4.98.




4 comments:
I love pictures in posts...it really makes the post that much more...so I'm scrolling down and I see the toilet roll holder which is perfect...then I see the biscotti smelly thing..and I'm waiting to see the napkins and alas!!! What happened??? LOL
I like that toliet holder. Should have bought two one for your best friend. Hope you & mattie are having a good week. Jennifer
Dear Brown English Muffin:
the napkins are next to the Snickers Marathon Bars..silly. I think you were looking to hard. Ha!
Marilyn Monroe bathroom? Let's see, I have a "too small to close the door when there isn't company bathroom and a "I wish I could take down the wallpaper, but my husband won't let me" bathroom.
I want to live with my friends!
Post a Comment