
Thanks for all your comments about wishing us luck at the belt test..gosh I didn't realize that I had so many readers...{NOT}! My 1 faithful reader came through though..Thanks Renee *smile*
Izabelle is now upper yellow..that is a yellow belt with an orange stripe & she won another medal! Rich & I are now upper white..that is a white belt with a yellow stripe..(we have some color now!) I didn't get to see Izabelle do her form or break wood..I had to get home & change for my test at 7..Izabelle's class test runs 2 hours because there are so many students. So no pics..BUT..my friend Emily that held Mattie while Rich & I tested took a group shot (she has 2 girls that take TKD) of Izabelle & her class..so she will be getting me a copy..so thankful for that! Next time I am going to hire a sitter from like 4:30p-8:30p..so that I can be hands free and will just get dressed early instead of getting dressed in the middle of Izabelle's test. Anyhoo..I tell you what..testing is hard!!! It is everything that we are used to..but..you move at a very fast pass..we were dripping with sweat by 7:30p..we did the physical test, forms, self defense, sparring & then when it came to breaking the wood..my stomach felt like it was going to drop out of my butt! Rich did really good..then..I went up to break my board & I thought I am going down..I thought that I was going down..as in pass out..but I did a palm stike with my hand and went right through it..Mr. Smith's (Chogunem) eyes were as big as a saucer..I don't think that he was expecting me to go through the board on the first hit..but I did! Mike..another guy that takes class with us..said that I had this look of fear on my face when I hit! How funny..that would of made a great pic I guess! Ha!!!




3 comments:
I am still shaking my head over the "deal" on the pink high chair. Silly girl.
Glad you all got your colored belts. Lazy day today...whoo-hoo
Congratulations on getting your belts. Nest time we will be able to see you guys. And I can watch Mattie for you.
Does it hurt your hand to break the boards? It seems like it would.
I love the pink high chair.
That chair is really cute...we got our high chair from Ikea...19.99 I believe. It's all white though just in case the next child is a boy!!! LOL
Post a Comment