Nylon Pocket HandbagBeige or Black
Into Special $14.99
Boardwalk Tote BundleSet of 3 Totes & Cosmetics Case
Intro Special $19.99
Pro-To-Go LipstickIntro Special $5.99
Canvas Hobo/Printed Cotton Canvas
Hobo/Brown Leather-Look Man-Made Material
Intro Special $24.99
Brown Wedge Sandal
Whole Sizes 6M-10M
Intro Special $24.99
Watermelon Effervescent Foot Tablets (12)
Intro Special $3.99
Watermelon Cooling Foot Lotion
Intro Special $3.99
Watermelon Exfoliating Foot Scrub
Intro Special $2.99
Watermelon Foot Tub
Intro Special $3.99 with Foot Works Purchase or $10.00 if purchased seperately








2 comments:
I want some of this.... You know I'm an impulse buyer.... he he.... T
Those watermelon things are fantastic!
How cute!!
The pictures of the pedicure are precious!! : )
Oh! The eggs take between 11 and 14 days to hatch...ours took 12. One never hatched at all.
They say it takes up to 16 days for them to leave the nest so I have another week or so to worry!!
Love,
Sue
Post a Comment