Saturday, May 24

Red Crocs & Blackberry Pockets

Hello!
I hope you all are enjoying your Saturday..wherever you are. I am sitting on the couch relaxing and enjoying the breeze from outside..I have all the windows open and the ceiling fans are on. I can hear birds singing, children laughing next door..including Mattie yelling "Hi!" from her royal..one-story..baby-gated..deck. She is so friendly. I can also hear the sound of a hammer and the cordless drill..I think {Handy Manny} must live across the street from us:)

Got some cute pics this morning of Mattie and the famous {Red Crocs} and her chit-chatting on my new Blackberry. I think she is pretending to talk to her Papa. My dad left on Wednesday afternoon..but Mattie still wakes up looking for him..and calling for her Papa.







I feel the urge to scrap..maybe I will make my way down to the den in a little while. If I accomplish anything..I will let you know..ha:)
P.S. Gotta go sanitize my cell phone..Mattie just found a new "pocket" for it..ewwwwwww!



Disfrute de su tarde!



7 comments:

Cecile said...

Hi Jilly!
I love the red crocs and your precious girl!
My favorite pair of summer shoes are my PINK tie-died maryjane crocs.
Have a nice weekend!
I hope you find some creativity and scrap because I can't seem to find any myself:))
Cecile

Anonymous said...

She's a hoot! Cute pictures.
Love you!
Yaya

Anonymous said...

Just wondering what the french
line means????
Very Confused Goody Fairy in Warrenton

Jill LaFaye said...

Dear Very Confused:

Disfrute de su tarde means..
"Enjoy your afternoon" in Spanish.

Have a good weekend!
xoxo

Renee said...

I thought it was french too...

LOVE LOVE The profile pic of her and the phone with her chub-a-lub belly and cutie pa-tootie curls!

Sweet baby.

Anonymous said...

red crocs n a diaper, so stylish!!

Missy Glave said...

She's such a cutie in her red crocs!!! Such a fashionista.