He had a customer that had come into the dealership..she had rubber gloves on both hands.
He assumed she was in the medical field. So he asked.
She however was not in the medical field at all.
She wore rubber gloves because..of fear mainly..I believe. She had no fingertips. They had been removed because of handling a Walmart shopping cart. She got e coli.
I thought e coli was caught only by ingesting it?
Check out this link:
http://www.shoppingcartcoverstore.com/bacteriagermsoncarts.html

I ordered a shopping cart cover for Mattie. I ordered the cow print with hot pink accents.
We usually wipe down shopping carts with sanitizing wipes..when they are available at the store..but sometimes they aren't. This cover also covers those nasty restaurant highchairs!




8 comments:
eeepers. :P
Gross-can you just imagine what's on the toilets then!
Actually Jennifer..I thought the same things until I researched it.
The toilets are cleaner according to a study. Because they are cleaned on a regular basis. The shopping carts don't ever get cleaned.
Shopping carts rank third nastiest.
Then playground equipment and then public transportation arm rests. Yuck!
Yuck!
I never thought to much about it until now I know that I will be more cautious.Thanks for sharing this info.I will be carring around wipes in my purse:))
Cecile
That is so gross!
When Griffin was younger I had one for him. One side was camoflauge and the other side airplanes. I was really worried about the goo on the carts when he was itty bitty.
new post please. Heebie Jeebie.
How's the menu thing going?
can't figure out to get rid of the DQ readers thing...
Oh my gosh!!! I know when I go to Publix here to grocery shop they have the wet wipes/sanitary wipes out so you can clean your shopping cart handle. And I always get a wipe and clean my cart. I'm glad I do...yikes!!! heebie-jeebies is right!!!
Post a Comment