If you usually leave a comment anonymously..please take a minute to sign up for a free account at Blogger (http://www.blogger.com/). You are NOT required to have a blog. But this will allow you to receive the invitation to continue to read my blog. My blog will become private on Saturday, August 23, 2008.Thank you!




4 comments:
Well, I hope I did this right.
I guess you will know when you try to send me something.
This email address is my secondary address that I use when I travel or other times when my main one is not working.
Do I need to sign into my blogger name, from Google, each time I want to read your blog ?
Jackie (Marion, IN)
You did good Jackie:)
Yes..you will have to sign in each time you visit. If you have my blog in your favorites and you click on the link from there..it will automatically bring you to a screen for you to sign in.
Haha! I already have one of these accounts. Finally, I am ahead of the game. LOL
~I am having a giveaway so pop over and enter in!
Yes, slides in the kitchen reign over eating at the table! Can't believe she's 2! Will she be having a little brother or sister soon?!!!
Post a Comment