Tuesday, January 23

Becky Brown Valentine...

..Purse. I took this class last night at The Sassy Scrapper in Murfreesboro. Too cute! You can change it out for any season..it has a little mirror inside the lid to check your make-up! I still need to add pictures to it..then it will be complete.

Side:
Side:
Back:
These pics taken yesterday morning when the girls were still in there P.J.'s..rrrrr..I didn't get a pic of Mattie yesterday in an A.C.T.G.F. Original..She had on a red onesie {turtleneck} with Pooh & a snowman on the front with a pair of blue jeans. But they are both wearing A.C.T.G.F. Original P.J.'s!
Mattie loves to pull Izabelle's hair now..every chance that she gets!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute purse Jill! You are the class-taking girl lately!

Anonymous said...

What a sweeeeeet purse! So pretty!
The girls look so cute in their
'goody fairy' jammies. That goody
fairy and her "elves" sure must be
putting a lot of overtime in at the
magic factory-Hee Hee. As a matter
of fact, I think I may have caught
a quick glimpse of them just the
other day and I am sure they left
a trail of fairy dust!
Love-Auntie Cher Bear