Saturday, February 9

Cinderella

So..most of you know that last night was the Father/Daughter Valentine Banquet.

As of 10:00am..Izabelle's hair was rolled in her little spongy rollers (these are the same kind that my grandma would put in my hair on a Saturday evening for beautiful curls for Sunday morning) I love these things!

Izabelle had a 4 o'clock appointment at Stylemaster's to get her hair done. We were there awhile..until 5:30p..the banquet started at 6:30p.
Izabelle's hair was dry by the time we got there..but she really wanted to sit under the dryer..so I took a picture..she thought was sooo cool!



Finished! Time to go get her dress on..

Both of them dressed and ready..I couldn't go with them to take pictures..so I had to take some before they left..both reminding me.."We gotta go.".."We are gonna be late." I said "Just a few more..just a few more!"







She kissed me, Trae and Mattie goodbye before she left..but she couldn't forget about Krissy Boy.

They arrived home a little after 10:00p..totally pumped..giggling..talking about the evening. Dancing, laughing, eating yummy dinner & dessert, music, the photographer & people they remembered from last year. Rich told me about the last dance of the evening..it was a slow dance..they played a Cinderella song..but it wasn't "Stealing Cinderella"..but it left the dad's a bit emotional..Izabelle was telling me about it when she got home..I started tearing up..she said "Why are you crying?"..I said because you all were talking about the dad's being emotional..it made me cry just listening..she said "Oh, mama."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! Such a special post :) of sweet memories!!

Sounds like a beautiful bond beautiful Father & Daughter!

Saturday Blessings,
~Tamara

Teresa AKA: T said...

Awesome, Jill.... I was wanting to tear up too just reading this.... You are truly lucky that Rich is such a great guy.... You know they are hard to come by these days..... Issy is also lucky that he loves her so much....

I can really relate as well.... My Rusty is the same way.... He and Julianne's dad will be walking her on her big day...... Take care....... T

Anonymous said...

Izabelle looks so pretty!Beautiful pictures! What a nice event to have, for Dad's to spend quality time like that with their daughters.

Missy Glave said...

She looks absolutely beautiful ... such a sweet young lady. So glad they had such a special time together.

Anonymous said...

How sweet!! Who sponsored this event?