Wizard..he is the newest addition to our family as of yesterday @ 4:45 p.m. Trae and Izabelle still had Christmas money left..and they decided that they wanted to adopt a dog from the animal shelter..so $75.00 later..here he is! He is sooo sweet..Toto & Krissy-Boy welcomed him into our home without any fuss:) P*E*R*F*E*C*T
He is part Jack Russell Terrier and part Heinz 57..he looks like he might have some Dalmatian in him..he has some freckles on his body..and on his ears..he has some pinkish coloring on his face..I think his face is shaped a little like a Dalmatian also.

10 comments:
Cute dog!! He has a really sweet face. I bet Toto is happy to have a playmate.
Yaya
sweet baby...or is that what you were trying to forget about when you said yes to the dog? hmmm???
He is absolutely adorable!!! What a great addition to your family!
How sweeeeeeet! It's great that
Toto and Krissy Boy are cool with
the new arrival. Ol'Sylvester would
have a hissing fit! Hee.
Aunty Cher Bear
What an adorable face!!
Heinz 57's make great pets!!
Auntie Sue
Awww, he is so cute! One day we will be getting a new puppy. I am not sure when but I look forward to it. :)
Awww! very cute!
he is adorable! :D
He is wonderful!! What a great things to do. He looks so very happy in his new home. I bet the kids are loving this!
Hugs,
Sue
and you even let them adopt the dog...how awesome!!
Post a Comment