Tuesday, March 18

Leprechauns

St. Patrick's Day..fun!

Yesterday..we went to the park and had lunch..it was a little windy..then we visited Trailer Sales of Tennessee, Inc. for a couple of hours:) I worked there for 6 years..Rich tells everyone I am retired now..haaa! We had a nice visit:)

We stopped for ice cream..as in Wendy's ice cream..yummm! The kids like the new twisted Frosty's with Oreo or M&M's:) I like the original Frosty:) Mattie likes anything we are eating:)

I made some deliveries..

..and I took some pictures of some leprechauns I found underneath a tree!

P.S.
Aunt Cherry-
Right after Izabelle read her comment from you on her blog..the "Luck of the Irish" on Disney channel came on..she thought it was a "sign"..very cute!





3 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

Ahhh why didn't the little one have a hat!!! Or at least those bouncy head band ears!! LOL

Jill LaFaye said...

Dear Brown English Muffin:

I bought the green boa for Mattie..but she DID NOT like the feel of it..I was lucky I got the pictures that I did:)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm-I think there is something to this "Luck of the
Irish thing"! Tell Izzy I am
watching carefully for the 'sign'!
(A job transfer to Kentucky or
Tenn. would be nice-Wink)Wish hard! love ya,
Auntie Cher Bear