
March 27th, 2007 - March 27th, 2008 = My 1 year anniversary with Avon!
April 1st begins a new year for me..and my new goal is to achieve Honor Society Level..I must sell $20,200.00 in retail product by March 2009. So I am asking you for your help..give my products a try..I stand behind my products 100%..if you are not happy..then I am not happy. Instead of purchasing your shampoo/conditioner, deodorant, lotion, soap/shower gel/wash and cosmetics from your local grocery store..let me do your shopping for you by setting up on an auto-delivery system (monthly or every other month) customized for you and your families needs.
*(If you live outside of my delivery area..visit my website at www.youravon.com/jgross-lafaye
and use promo code REPFS at checkout for free shipping with any order)*
Did you know??????
50% of families spend more than they earn
90% of families use their extra income to pay debt
Making minimum payments on a $5,000.00 credit card debt will take decades to pay off
58% of baby boomers have less than $10,000.00 saved for retirement
90% of all women will have sole responsibility for their finances within their lifetime
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you interested in making an extra $50.00 - $100.00 a week? Become an Avon Representative for only $10.00!
*Earn 50% profit for first 2 months
*Bonuses
*Health Benefits provided
*Work from home and set your own hours!

Try the Mark. Self Sanctuary Lemon Sugar Shower Wash & Moisture Milk..you'll be glad you did!




3 comments:
Check UPDATE on your last
Easter posting-accidently
sent note there instead of
most recent post.
Sincerely,
Spokes-person for the
Air-headed Goody Fairy
wow, you must be very short of Avon Reps in your area or the people you're around have been deprived from not having Avon if they are buying that much....holy sh*t woman! I've been selling for almost 12 years and only made it to Pres. level once, wait, maybe twice!
You go girl!
Wow ... congratulations on your achievements ... and I wish you well with your new goals!!
I agree Griffin and Mattie should marry ... lol ... they would be quite the cute couple. And we would be MIL's!!
Post a Comment