Out and about..making a few Avon deliveries..we stopped at a nearby pond (not ours)..to take a walk and watch the duckies:) Wow! What a beautiful day yesterday was..and today was superb also. I hope we don't see anymore snow..until this winter..I am ready for sunshine and 70 degree days.
Miss Cranky..wearing an {A.C.T.G.F. original}..and..it is officially nap time..she dozed on the way home in the truck..then went to bed early @ 9:15pm

I thought this was hilarious..this little duckie had his head so far into the water that his little duckie bootie was straight up in the air!

Later..his little friend decided to join him:)
Doris..I know your birthday is coming up soon..so..I baked you a cake:)
Enjoy!

2 comments:
Such a sweet pic of Trae and
Mattie walking across the bridge!!
Trae is such a great big brother!!
Mattie looks cute in her dress!
Was that the park in Willoughby
Station?
P.S. I am finally getting to the
bottom of the laundry mountain-hee.
Auntie Cher Bear
there's a whole new meaning of "duck ass" LOL
Post a Comment