Tuesday, May 13

Mattie's Pedi

I painted Mattie's toes this morning..for the first time. She is modeling Sally Hansen no chip nail color - Ruby Sequin
Izabelle picked out the color:)
Mattie was so fascinated during the nail painting.she didn't move a muscle. So cute!

Photo credit: Izabelle


I think painting her toenails did something? Afterwards..Mattie decided that she was old enough to stand on the toilet and lean over the sink to brush her own teeth!

Also..she started going down the stairs today..all-by-herself!






7 comments:

Teresa AKA: T said...

Just Adorable..... T

Renee said...

I should have warned you. The pedi is the downfall of all that is good and peaceful in your life!

You have super kids!

Cecile said...

Awww...She is such a cutie! Every girl loves a pedi:))
Cecile

Aunt Sue said...

Mattie is too cute and growing up so fast! Going down the stairs by herself??
Izzy picked a pretty color for Mattie's toes. Uncle Bill and I are having dinner with your Dad tomorrow night at our favorite Mexican restaurant!
I'll give him a hug for you.
Love Aunt Sue

doris sander said...

eeeeeeeee. such a cute moment! gotta say, i'm never going to have that particular experience w the gman. :D

Anonymous said...

My goodness she is growing up!

Anonymous said...

too cute! Just caught up on your blog finally