Friday, June 13

I've been TAGGED by: {The Queen Of England}



Tag 1

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I am gonna have to opt out on this one..sorry.


Five snacks I enjoy.
1. Boars Head Prosciutto, BH White Vermont Cheddar, green olives and Ritz
2. Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies baked by my honey.
3. Gonna have to steal {The Queens} on this one..real scones with fresh cream and strawberry jam. Delicious!
4. Harry & David Pepper & Onion Relish on a bar of cream cheese and crackers.
5. Fresh fruit.



Five things on my to-do list today.
1. Edit Avon invoices.
2. Pack up Avon deliveries.
3. Finish cleaning garage.
4. Take more stuff to the recycling bins.
5. Help Rich put our new deck umbrella together. Which BTW was covered in Aunt Jemima..apparently some/a lot of syrup got dumped on the umbrella box we purchased Sunday at Walmart. Rich saw some sticky spots on the box when he was loading it..but when we opened the box tonight..it was all inside. We had to wash almost every piece..we have some netting and the water bag soaking in the garden tub now. Irritating!




Things I would do if I were a Billionaire.
1. Give our church..1 million $$$'s
2. Help our families with bills, etc.
3. Have 3 more children.
4. Open a animal shelter.
5. Travel.



Five jobs I have had.
1. Hardee's
2. K-Mart
3. Office manager for Plumbing, Heating & A/C Co.
4. Office manager for The Blossom Shop
5. Administrative Assistant at a semi-trailer co.



Five of my bad habits.
1. I chew on the inside of my cheek.
2. I almost always forget to wash my makeup off at night..but not tonight.
3. I use too much toilet paper.
4. I hoard things ie: Scrap booking supplies, food, shampoo, toothpaste, floss etc. I am afraid of running out of something..throws me into a panic..weird huh?
5. I take too many photos of one thing..why?
Let's add another one..shall we?
6. I am an ice-chewer. I have a friend that has such an addiction..(she loves Sonic's ice)..so she purchases $10.00 worth..A DAY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

for some reason pic does not
come up??
Auntie Cher Bear

Anonymous said...

Oh, never mind- I think it was
just my nutsy computer acting up
again.
Going Pickles
in Warrenton,VA!!

Cecile said...

Love your answers:))

Anonymous said...

3 more children....oh my!!

Brown English Muffin said...

I would love to try this one, "Harry & David Pepper & Onion Relish on a bar of cream cheese and crackers."

"I chew on the inside of my cheek." Ouch!!!

Oh god I wish I lived hear a Sonic...do they still have Ocean Water?