Check it out here or here.
But hurry..the contest ends June 30th @ midnight pacific time.
We had some wonderful food today!
First we ate at Mabel's around noon..we slept through breakfast..and Mabel's serves breakfast anytime of the day. I had the Stuffed Hash Brown Breakfast (Fresh hash browns, stuffed with American cheese, sour cream, onions and bacon) Served with 2 eggs and choice of toast or pancakes...and 1/2 of a Reuben sandwich (check it out below). I asked the waitress if she had wheelbarrows to wheel us to our truck..ha! Mom..you gotta eat here when you visit!
We visited another winery/vineyard yesterday. I could look at vineyards all day long..they are so beautiful!




8 comments:
One of these days I am going to visit a vineyard. Did I ever tell you that Uncle Bill's family has vineyards in Slovenia? They bottle Kren wine!! They live right on the border so part of the vineyard is in Italy. When are you guys headed home? Maybe we can meet you somewhere for dinner or something. Love, Aunt Sue
Hi Jilly
I love your take on the sketch!
Have fun:))
Cecile
Your layout is awesome!!
You guys are having SO much fun ... how on earth are you getting scrapping done too? You are Super Scrapper, indeed!
All these wonderful places for us to eat, they'll be needing a wheelbarrell for us too! But I'll definately keep it in mind. I think Ronnie told us about Mabels the last time we were there. So for sure we'll check her out.
See you soon! Love you guys!
Yaya
Hey Jilly! I just wanted to let you know that I fixed the last brand name. Go try again! Hurry hurry! I changed the extra entry to the first 5 people who try! :D Thanks much! :D
http://scrappin-a-rose.blogspot.com/
Great layout!
I want to come eat at Mabels!!!
Hi Jilly. Just checking out some of your blogs, Wow you are a busy woman. World traveller, mom, wife, scrapper, I don't know how you do it all. Loved the layout. Enjoy the rest of your trip.
Mabel was my Nanny's middle name :)
OMG, Mitchell would've freaked out if that Sparky looking dog came near him yet alone touched him. He's petrified of characters
Post a Comment