{1} large flour tortilla{1} standard size Hershey chocolate bar
vanilla icecream
whipped cream
chocolate syrup
Wrap the Hershey bar in the tortilla..deep fry it; then allow the grease to drain on a paper towel. Top with vanilla icecream, chocolate syrup & whipped cream{I use the squirty kind}.
ENJOY!!!!




5 comments:
OH MY GOSH! When can I come over. I used to get one of these at Rio Bravo until they closed down. Now in my emotional state...I am thinking I REALLY NEED one! mmmmm!
I will make one for you anytime..just call me first so I can make sure I have all the stuff to make them...These things are my favorite!!!
That chocolate chimichanga sure
looks mmmmmmmm-good! Next time
Uncle Ernie and I come down to visit we just have to try one
of those!!!
Auntie Cher Bear
Now, that's not very nice of you... he he, teasing someone who is on a diet... I can almost taste it.... Yummy..... T
This reminds me of Grandma Pulley's chocolate pies! ! mmm very delicious!
Dad
Post a Comment