....me!Saturday, May 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wake up to the sunlight with your windows open. Don't hold in your anger or leave things unspoken. Wear your red dress, use your good dishes. Make a big mess and make lots of wishes. Go to the ballgames and go to the ballet. And go see your folks more than just on the holidays. Kiss all your children, dance with your wife. Tell your husband you love him every night. ~How You Live * Point of Grace~
9 comments:
HAPPY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Hope you have a wonderful day.
I still remember very well the
day you were born!! We were all
so excited and happy. Especially
the day you were brought home from the hospital to Nana's house. You all stayed with us about a month
and you brought sunshine into our household with all your sweeeet smiles and coos! Love ya,
Auntie Cherry Berry
Happy Birthday Jill!!
Next year we'll be able to celebrate with you!
Love you lots
Mom
happy birthday Jill!
hope you had a wonderful day:)
what a beautiful layout!
Hope you had an incredible birthday....considering I celebrated it a day early, whoopsie! Talk to you soon-
the LO is spectacular!
I'm a few days late but I hope you had a happy day!
Happy Birthday you young thing!
Sorry I'm late with this....but Happy Birthday!
Happy Belated Birthday. Jen
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL!!
hope it was a special day for you.
Wow! a new laptop.. cool!!
sending hugs,
Sherri & Family
Post a Comment