Wednesday, May 9

Lucky #3

I won the Easter L/O contest @ Scrap'n Memories. So..I get "free money" to spend in the store! Whooo-hooooo!

P.S. Thanks for all of your comments..when I was having a sad night..I was so surprised that just in my small circle of friends..that we all have had so much "stuff" to deal with at one time or another. Thank you for your friendship!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's great, Congrats on your win!

Anonymous said...

Soooooo very glad that you won
the contest!. You are so very
creative.
Hugs & Kisses
Auntie Cherry Berry

Chelle said...

YAY! Good for you! It is a beautiful layout!

Renee said...

Whoo hoo! You won. Now you need to do a lo stating your victory...does this reason to scrap addiction ever stop?

Anonymous said...

Yahooooooo! Congrats! Ya gotta love free money!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Woohoo!

Renee said...

Doris said you did a rockin lo...can't wait to see the post!

HINT HINT...post now!