Saturday, May 5

Izabelle's {Birthday} pics....

Well..not this one. I thought this was cute of Mattie with my sunglasses on!

The Rainforest Cafe..Izabelle & Abbey. The boys that Izabelle invited couldn't come..they both had forgotten about prior activities..they were sweet and brought Izabelle gifts to TKD class yesterday.

Izabelle & Abbey petting the "ginormous" gorilla!

Izabelle & Abbey with the "hungry" hippo!

More of..Izabelle & Abbey!
When we left the restaurant last night..it was almost like we were really in a Rainforest..it was pouring outside!


Today...I took Izabelle to Cinco De Mayo..just to get the whipped cream shoved in her face..there was a Mariachi band there that played a couple of songs for her.





I did this layout today using Scrap It! April kit..I love..love..this paper!!!!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Happy Birthday Izabelle! Wow 10 years old! How wonderful!


Jill- love the layout. And I just knew you would sign up for the secret sisters. Welcome to Training Hearts.

Anonymous said...

Oh fun!
I've never been to a Rainforest Cafe, but I will someday!!

Anonymous said...

Cute layout! Cute pictures of all the kids. Look like they had a lot of fun at the restaurant.