Friday, May 4

Good Morning & Another *Birthday*!!

So..Mattie decides to get up @ 4am! She drinks a bottle then wants to play..Rich just left for the gym..and Mattie & I are down in the den/scrapbook room and she is playing in her Jumperoo..so I am listening to monkey/jungle music as she jumps! What a great way to start your morning!
I just checked to see if the May JBS kits were sold out yet{'cause they usually are by now}..& they are still available..soooo...I bought one & I bought the Limited Edition Kit..can you say A-D-D-I-C-T!?? *wink*

**{NEWSFLASH}**!!!!!
Today Izabelle turns {10}! We are taking her to the Rainforest Cafe this evening with a few of her friends..she is excited! We are going to pick her cake up this morning @ 9:30a. Everyone wish her a {HAPPY BIRTHDAY}!!!!!!!!
I will post pictures later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Izabelle,
Happy,Happy Birthday,Sweetie!
I wish I could go to The Rainforest Cafe with you all.
Love ya, Auntie Cherry

Hollye said...

Happy Birthday Izabelle!

Renee said...

Happy Birthday Izabelle! Page and I hope it is a very fun day for you! Enjoy the Rainforest.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Izabelle. Hope you have a fun day.
I love the rainforest cafe, that is such a fun place and good food! Yummie!
We love you!