Wednesday, May 16

*{9} months*

{Our} youngest child is now..{9} months..gosh..time is going by too quickly..but I try to look at it like this..it won't be long until we are trying for #4..then we are done..for those of you that just said to yourself.."What are they thinkin'?" We have names already picked out..we have had the boy named for awhile now {John Paul McCabe}..if it is a little girl..{London Siddalee}...yes, her name is from The Devine Secrets Of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood...well part of it.
So..Mattie had a check-up today @ 1:30p..and guess how much she weighs..go ahead & place your bets now..Ha!
22 lbs. & she is still 29 1/2 inches long..I thought for sure she would be like 25 lbs.
They wanted to take blood..to see if she is anemic..I reminded them..they told us no shots this time..the nurse says..this isn't a shot..we just want to draw her blood..I said..oh..no..anything to do with needles piercing the skin..is a shot in our vocabulary..and I reminded her that Mattie's color is fine..and that I doubt that she is anemic..the Dr. later agreed..NO BLOOD DRAWING.
I just took these pics..Mattie is wearing an A.C.T.G.F. Original..with cherries on it! I love this dress! Dr. J loved this dress also..I think she is partial to Mattie..she just seems like family to us..I have used her for Trae, Izabelle & Mattie..she is a wonderful Dr.
Mattie has her foot straight up..I guess she isn't enjoying the grass today...but I did manage to catch a sweet pic of her grin and doing the patta-cake!

On the couch with Da-Da..& more patta-cake.

If you look closely{below}..this is a great "tooth" shot..I caught it on accident..and was tickled when I realized that I caught a pic of her "tooth"..I have been wondering about how to do it..'cause when you are planning on a certain pic..it never happens..but not today! {Caught it!!!!!}

8 comments:

Renee said...

that first one needs to be framed! So cute! I want to smooch her. Little Jack will be all over her.

Gearing up for Friday? Any special plans???? Would love to do lunch, but I think the virus is hanging longer than usual..

Chelle said...

What BEAUTIFUL pictures!

Anonymous said...

Mattie is getting big so fast. I love the one with her with her sitting in the grass. Already for another one. I wish I could talk Jeff into another but that's out of the question. Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Just toooooooo cute in her little
"cherries" dress! Just love the
toothie that has made its arrival!
I have a feeling very soon she will be asking for a steak dinner-Hee Hee. Auntie Cherry Berry

Sherri said...

Isn't she cute...and when mine got to be 9 months I always said..."now he has been in the world for as long as he was in my tummy"....isn't it sad how fast it goes once they are born and how slow it seems when you are pregnant??!!!
And since it is late and I need to get off of the computer I am going to comment on your layout in your above post in this one! Very cute! Aren't the kits fun???

Anonymous said...

You said it...time goes by so fast

Jann Gray said...

Oh wow...how can it be that she is old enough to have TEETH?!?!?

Do they have something to keep them from growing so fast? *sigh* Guess we will just have to wait for #4 to smell that sweet "new baby" smell again...unless someone else has news they would like to share with us?

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, She is growing so fast and so big! Love those rolls on her legs! I hope I'm strong enough to hold her. LOL